Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 44i
- Radnička 32, 10000 Zagreb
Following the announcement of the new Sun Odyssey 30i, Jeanneau presents a second new sailboat model, the Sun Odyssey 44i. Exceptional performance, as well as an attractive aesthetic and a modular design are key strengths aboard this large cruising sailboat.
Entirely designed using CATIA, by far the most powerful design software available, this superb sailboat features extraordinary attention to each detail in design. Resolutely contemporary, the interior design benefits from the significant talents of naval architect, Philippe Briand. Whether under sail or at anchor, the elegance, strong performance and comfortable design features of the Sun Odyssey 44i set her apart.
The Sun Odyssey 44i, developed by Jeanneau in the true maritime tradition, marries:
- a high-performance hull designed by Philippe Briand and certified by the Bureau Veritas;
- elegant lines and a spacious and secure cockpit;
- an injection deck yields a weight savings of 30 %, ensures better comfort at sea, rigidity in the sails and an exceptional overall performance;
- Harken deck hardware.
This new sailboat, with a well-balanced sail plan in the standard version, is also available in a Performance version, with Mylar sails and greater sail area.
The interior is bright and well appointed, designed for maximum comfort:
- Interior furniture in Fine Teak is accented by white leather upholstery for an atmosphere of luxury;
- Excellent ventilation and abundant natural light are assured with 9 opening deck hatches, 6 opening portholes, 4 large portholes in the hull and 6 large windows;
- The long galley is well equipped with a 175 L refrigerator and an 80 L freezer;
- The saloon, the galley and the cabins feature numerous storage lockers.
The Sun Odyssey 44i is offered in three optional layouts:
- the 3-cabin version, (available with 2 or 3 head compartments) featuring a forward owner’s cabin with a large island berth, 4 opening deck hatches and a private head compartment with separate shower;
- the two aft cabins are available with two double beds in all versions;
- the 4-cabin version features two forward cabins that can be converted into a single large cabin with the simple addition of a removable bulkhead that stores neatly under the berth. What’s more, the Sun Odyssey 44i can accommodate an additional folding bunk bed (optional) in each cabin.
The Sun Odyssey 44i is also available in a Performance version for sailors who dream of regattas and ocean racing. This version features: a taller mast, full-batten, sandwich construction Mylar sails, a larger sail area, an adjustable backstay, and many more options to increase the intensity of your sailing experience.
|Hull lenght:||13,41 m
|Waterline lenght:||11,45 m
|Fuel tank:||240 ltr
|Water tank:||615 ltr
|Price (w/o tax):||163.900,00 EUR